Historic First Baptist Church is located at 602 Hickory Street. There are 4 distinct buildings. Our Auditorium was built in 1962 and is the first building located to the South end of our campus (far right). The 1950’s Children’s Education wing is next. The Chapel was built in 1902 and is in the next building on our campus. And our Education/Fellowship Hall is our fourth building, which was completed in 2012. Our Church Office is located behind our Auditorium at 611 South Vine St.